• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me find DnD resources.

Zustiur

Explorer
I knew I would get a good response by posting here. ENWorld rules.

No one has provided maps with the 'old-world-hand-drawn' quality that I'm hoping for, so any more suggestions here are definately welcome.

I think FireyDragon is the solution to question 2.

No suggestions so far for cheap miniatures box sets... Surely Hero's Quest isn't the only game of this nature?

Wizards' own art gallery should solve question 4; it's just a pity I had to ask because I have so much trouble navigating their website :eek:

I'll try the oven rather than the tea staining. Thanks for the tip cybertalus!

Which leaves ambient sound and music. I'm downloading from barrowight's link now, so I can't say how useful that is yet. I gather's is all music though. I'll start googling this one now (I didn't get time yesterday). Any links provided will be a boon of course. I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for these things.

Special 'kudos' to Voadarn for providing so many useful links.

Keep them coming!

Thanks,

Zusitur.

Mycanid

First Post
One wonderful source ... but only go there in your free time ... that I recommend to folks to keep tabs on now and again is http://www.rpggateway.com

All sortsa neat stuff there. BUT - you gotta dig. The other's links will undoubtably be easier and quicker for you....

Good hunting!

Remove ads