Help me name my GURPS Black Ops campaign?

Unless you're going for a comic book feel, or comedy, 'Project' or 'Operation' combined with random adjective and random noun would be most realistic.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Fae/Undead/Beyonder Armed Response

Fae/Occult/Otherplanar Fighters

Alien/Arcane/Reanimated/Construct Supression-Squad

Paranormal Investigation Neutralization Termination Squad

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I settled on a combination of two suggestions: The Atrocity Vaults. And each "chapter" of the campaign will be named as if part of a book. Chapter I: Unnatural Selection. And since I couldn't get Tavern Keeper to save links to YouTube videos, I instead decided to blog the campaign. You can follow it here once it goes live.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I settled on a combination of two suggestions: The Atrocity Vaults. And each "chapter" of the campaign will be named as if part of a book. Chapter I: Unnatural Selection. And since I couldn't get Tavern Keeper to save links to YouTube videos, I instead decided to blog the campaign. You can follow it here once it goes live.
This can have a number of plot hooks too, A library or Chapter House for a location of the group, Different Chapters to represent the structure and organization of the group,

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
This can have a number of plot hooks too, A library or Chapter House for a location of the group, Different Chapters to represent the structure and organization of the group,

Poltergeist: The Legacy (a favorite TV series of mine) comes immediately to mind when you mention "Chapter Houses" but I'll probably be saving that for my Chill campaign.

Remove ads