D&D 5E Help me with ways to generate income

Degwerks

First Post
I'm in Kingdom building campaign and would like to come up with some businesses or ways to generate income for my 8th level warlock.

I'm not above resulting to unscrupulous behavior either. So far I've built a few Inns, a Tavern, warehouses, and a sawmill/lumberyard soon to come.

I'd like to get a few farms started and use Plant Growth to harvest a lot of Saffron. Also thought about a Pawn Shop/General store type thing, selling any excess gear/loot there & using a Mending cantrip to repair stuff for people.

What are some quicker ways to generate an almost daily source of income? I'm really new to Kingdom Building campaigns & any tips about this would be great as well.

Degwerks

First Post
The 5e dmg has pretty much worthless business stuff. However I do like the Carousing rules & Sowing Rumors options. That rumor bit could be entertaining.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
I'm in Kingdom building campaign and would like to come up with some businesses or ways to generate income for my 8th level warlock.

I'm not above resulting to unscrupulous behavior either. So far I've built a few Inns, a Tavern, warehouses, and a sawmill/lumberyard soon to come.

I'd like to get a few farms started and use Plant Growth to harvest a lot of Saffron. Also thought about a Pawn Shop/General store type thing, selling any excess gear/loot there & using a Mending cantrip to repair stuff for people.

What are some quicker ways to generate an almost daily source of income? I'm really new to Kingdom Building campaigns & any tips about this would be great as well.

Allow a thieves guild to take over the "protection racket." They have to pay you so they can be the town guard. They keep the other guilds/gangs out because your cut is cheaper than their jail time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases