• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help! Need a feat for my Paladin

Jack of Shadows

First Post
Hi folks,

I'm coming up on 12th level with my Paladin of St. Cuthbert and I have no idea which feat to take. Here's what I've got so far...

Mounted Combat
Power Attack
Cleave
Improved Sunder
Combat Brute

Now I'm not really interested in persuing any more mounted feats, His big shtick so far is sundering with his +1 Adamantine Shatterspike Holy Keen Greatsword.

SO... Suggestions? Ideas? Anything is much appreciated.

Jack.

Kularian

First Post
SRD said:
Divine Might [Divine]
Prerequisites

Str 13, turn or rebuke undead ability, Power Attack.
Benefit

As a free action, spend one of your turn or rebuke undead attempts to add your Charisma bonus to your weapon damage for 1 full round.

Unless you need all of those turn attempts, this makes for a good way to use them, ;) ((We rarely use them, so this is a commonly-chosen feat in my group))

Edit: Weapon Focus never hurts, especially when it allows a bunch of other fun feats that involve smashing something in the face with a Greatsword, :p

BadMojo

First Post
Divine Might, Divine Vigor or possibly Combat Brute.

Since you have Turn Undead attempts that (I'd imagine) usually go to waste, I'd go with Divine Might or Vigor.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Divine Might, Divine Vigor: I'll second these as solid (if fairly obvious) choices. Particularly the Might, I think.

Can't recall anything else that's particularly appropriate to what I know of your character, at this stage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads