D&D 5E Help playtest my fantasy stat draft!

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Ah, you guys got my #1, #2 and #3 picks. Ooof. Well, that's why it's an auction.

@TwoSix, the "one random feat, +1 ability score". How random is random? Could it be "Spell Sniper" or "Heavy Armor Mastery" and it's up to us to make sure we fulfill the requirements? Or is it picked after the character is done and one that the character can legally take (even if not particularly useful).

Also, when will we know what it is? You mention trading is possible,would what feat it is be known early enough to potentially trade with another?
Random is random. But, if you get something that you completely don't qualify for, I'll reroll. I'm also leaving racial feats off the random table.

You can trade the pick, but I don't determine the random item until all trades are complete.

TwoSix

Next up is @akr71 with pick #33.

I'm actually going to be away for a bit for IRL D&D, but feel free to keep picking even if I'm not updating the board!

EDIT: I meant to say, I want the Wild 12.

You've got two in a row @el-remmen
Wild 12 x2 = already gone

1638497226285.png

TwoSix

Unfortunately, @TwoSix is not around to update the board - so I will hold off until this is cleared up. But it does look like @Blue needs to make a different choice.
Unfortunately, @TwoSix is not around to update the board - so I will hold off until this is cleared up. But it does look like @Blue needs to make a different choice.
Yea, we need @Blue to make a different choice for his last pick. Both Wild 12s are both the board.

(on my phone, too much of a pain to update board until I’m home)

TwoSix

Confirmed @akr71 with Int 14 as pick #33. @Blue is up next, Wild 12 (per post 125) is not a valid pick. I confirmed that both Wild 12s were taken with previous picks.

Remove ads