D&D 5E Help playtest my fantasy stat draft!

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I will figure out some way to use "+4 to one stat, -1 to all other stats".

That actually makes base human interesting for race.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I guess I am getting the Mobile feat and -2 Con +2 Dex?

The Mobile feat looks awesome, though the stat mods mean I either have to trade this to someone or change my character idea. We're making 4th level characters? Does that mean we get an ASI or Feat (assuming we don't multiclass)?

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
I guess I am getting the Mobile feat and -2 Con +2 Dex?

The Mobile feat looks awesome, though the stat mods mean I either have to trade this to someone or change my character idea. We're making 4th level characters? Does that mean we get an ASI or Feat (assuming we don't multiclass)?
You get whatever you would normally get for a 4th level character, including the feat or ASI. The only way you wouldn't get the ASI is if you multiclassed.

You can NOT use anything you pick if it's actively negative for your concept. Although I think a solid feat like Mobile and +2 Dex could fetch something in a trade, even with a -2 Con rider.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Ok, final results (pending trades)

Snarf: Cha 16, Dex 14, Wis 15, Int 14, +2 Wis, +2 Int, 2 bonus feats but final Con no higher than 10.
Swarmkeeper: Dex 15, Con 13, Int 15, Str 6, +3 to one stat, +1 to one stat, -2 to 2 different stats, Athlete feat, Resilient feat, Gauntlets of Ogre Strength, 3 uncommon consumable items
Mannahnin: Con 16, Str 14, Dex 13, Wild 12, Str +2, Con +2, Weapon+1
Fenris: Con 14, Dex 15, Wis 14, Str 12, Dex +2, Int +1, Ritual Caster, Armor+1
akr71: Wis 15, Con 12, Wild 12, Int 14, Cha 13, +2 Con, -1 to one stat, -1 to 3 different stats, Tough, one random rare magic item
Blue: Str 16, Cha 14, Wild 13, +2 Cha, +1 to 4 different stats, +1 to one stat, (+4 to one stat, -1 to the other five), one random feat (Telepathic)
el-remmen: Int 15, Str 13, Wis 14, Cha 14, Wild 14, Wild 11, Mobile, +2 Dex, -2 Con

Last edited:

Remove ads