Help wanted: Looking for picture of Warhammer Fantasy Tower (Scenery)

GentleGiant

Explorer
Okay, this might seem like an odd request, but I hope someone can help me out (and I hope this is the right group to ask in).
Here's the deal. I'm looking for a picture (whether a scan or an image from e.g. GW's homepage) of a stone tower used for Warhammer Fantasy Battle, i.e. it's a piece of scenery.
The images I have in my head differ slightly, so I might be mixing two separate pieces of scenery together. But the tower I'm looking for is a straight 2-3 story stone tower with a wooden shingles roof. Now, here's where my recollection starts to wander. The 1st floor/base might or might not be wider than the rest of the tower and it might have a flight of stairs "circling" it or at least going up one side of the wider base. Or the 1st floor might just be the same width as the rest of the tower.
Also, the top story might or might not be wider than the rest of the tower, possibly a wooden "top" or something similar.

I know this (or these) tower(s) has been featured in several articles and/or battle reports in White Dwarf.

So if anybody should happen to know where to obtain a picture of this tower, please let me know. Maybe you have a copy of White Dwarf with it in handy and a scanner by your side too... :D

Oh, the reason why I'm looking for this is that the players in my PbP game has just arrived at a tower that looks like this and I want to give them a visual piece to look at.

Thanks again to anyone who can help me :D

Remove ads