• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

help with half-celestial abilities please

could anybody please tell me the abilities gained by the half-celestial template, and how they are made/created/born???

for example: how would a half-celestial/sun elf be made??

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
chillwindhaven69 said:
could anybody please tell me the abilities gained by the half-celestial template, and how they are made/created/born???

for example: how would a half-celestial/sun elf be made??

Well you see big daddy celestial pours through a window in the form of a shower of gold or a bull or eagle or something and then 'has a cup of tea' with mortal sun elf mummy and thus we have

http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/srd/srdmonsterstemplates.html

Re: Re: help with half-celestial abilities please

Tonguez said:

Well you see big daddy celestial pours through a window in the form of a shower of gold or a bull or eagle or something and then 'has a cup of tea' with mortal sun elf mummy and thus we have

http://www.opengamingfoundation.org/srd/srdmonsterstemplates.html

very clever, i can tell you have a high IQ just from that post, thank you for the link.

so, if a sun elf and a celestial make a sun elf/half-celestial, how is a half-elf/half-celestial made????????

Last edited:

Rashak Mani

First Post
I dont think discussing bees and flowers or fractions in this forum helps... but lets try.

You want Half Celestials ? Or you want Celestials like those animals you can summon with summon spells ?

>>>how is a half-elf/half-celestial made????????

You get a 2 parts celestial.... 1 part Elf and 1 part human ?

Rashak Mani said:
I dont think discussing bees and flowers or fractions in this forum helps... but lets try.

You want Half Celestials ? Or you want Celestials like those animals you can summon with summon spells ?

>>>how is a half-elf/half-celestial made????????

You get a 2 parts celestial.... 1 part Elf and 1 part human ?

so you mean that if a half-elf and a half-celestial get it on, then it makes a half-elf/half-celestial

Sodalis

First Post
so you mean that if a half-elf and a half-celestial get it on, then it makes a half-elf/half-celestial

Bingo...

the only difference between a half celestial/half human, and a half orc/half human is that half celestials are angels and so humans are glad to mate with them. Half orcs are products of orcs and humans and as you know- they's UGLY- and sop are usually bred or a products of rapes and pillages and orc raids.

but then again, some humans like the kinky stuff... after all they do mate with dragons too...

That brings up another question, "how come all the half's are always half human?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads