Helping Out

ethandrul

First Post
BigB said:
One of the guards seems a bit spooked. All 3 are startled at the voice of the stranger so near to them. With a puzzled look one speaks up....What Katara do you speak for? We do not know what you want. But understand you must remove yourselves from this location. Visitors must enter the front and check in there. They move hands to weapons although one seems unsure of himself.

I wonder sirs if perhaps there is a misunderstanding. We are not her to bargain with yourselves- but with The little cat person you are detaining.. Hasin fingers his axe and steps forward- licking his lips.I want to ask him how much he will give me and my copanions to kill you 3 and help him to escape. We out number you...and I can assure you that I hope he pays well. My mouth is dry and I am thirsty for mead- though my axe thirsts for something thicker....But, If you perfer to surrender- I will happily accept you left hands as tokens of your sincerity

BigB

First Post
What madness is this?!Yells the first guard as Hasin swings his Dwarven War Axe. The guard cannot react in time to deflect the blow, his shoulder crunches under his mail shirt. Sound the alarm! Yells guard 2 as he draws his sword and stabs at Hasin barely connecting (2 pts damage) Guard returns a feeble attack that fails to harm Hasin. Guard 3 needs no more encouragement to run. He turns in full panic, moves to the door and manages to open it.

[sblock=Quozen] You see no other entrances, nor can you detect where the others are detained. ooc:Honestly there is not time to go looking.[/sblock]

ooc:Droggle action?

ooc: Jace actions and initiative.

Order:
Hasin (2 pts damage)
guard 2
Quozen
Guard 1 (7 damage)
Guard 3
Droggle

ooc: Hasin attack roll http:invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1422526

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"By all the... they're just innocents doing their job, don't kill them!"

Quozen joins in the fray, silently wishing for the alarm. That should cause the distraction he needs. In the meantime, best to drop the guards before his companions kill them, he adds. He attacks the more-wounded guard, using his nonlethal methods to hopefully knock him out before he gets slaughtered.

1d20+2=17, 1d6+1=6

ethandrul

First Post
Last edited:

Remove ads