• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hengistbury Village

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I see the following in the Wiki menu:

Wiki Links
Public Wiki Pages (List)
Post New Article
Wiki (Home)
Wiki Tools
Special pages
Books
Recent changes
Upload New File

No add a page...

I looked in other places too. =(

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I see the following in the Wiki menu:

Wiki Links
Public Wiki Pages (List)
Post New Article
Wiki (Home)
Wiki Tools
Special pages
Books
Recent changes
Upload New File

No add a page...

I looked in other places too. =(

Do you not see the main menu to the left alongside the wiki?

Or, failing that, Add New Page is also on the wiki home page (which is one of the links you just listed).

FreeXenon

Oh god, dude. I am soo sorry. My eyes never even considered the left side bar a place for that.

Sorry! =(

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh god, dude. I am soo sorry. My eyes never even considered the left side bar a place for that.

Sorry! =(

Once you have your page, simply mentioning it's name in any other wiki page will automatically link to it. The two must be identical though.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Right, there's a wood, a henge, a wizard tower, a haunted castle ruin, and a couple of people for folks to sink their teeth into!

FreeXenon

Edition Stats?

Edition info for each entry. Shall we add information that may be appropriate for each Edition of game system that we can? I noticed that the village info came from Pathfinder. I play 4E and would like to see 4E info for peoples' use. 3E/Pathfinder info would be great too of course. Those Pathfinder village stats do not mean so much to me. =( It is a great place to start, however.

What do you think? Should we eschew stats all together to keep it edition neutral or add edition relevant stats that would be a good example for someone to start or run with?

Halivar

First Post
Added an inn, and brainstorming about how the village would handle being the closest center of civilization for farmers in the countryside. Harvest season would make it the place to be for anyone in the surrounding country-side, either to sell or to buy. I just think about how farmer's markets transform sleepy country towns here in the US for a day. Would there be a festival of some kind for the occasion?

FreeXenon said:
What do you think? Should we eschew stats all together to keep it edition neutral or add edition relevant stats that would be a good example for someone to start or run with?
I like the idea of stats. But to keep down clutter, perhaps put them in a collapsible block with a label over it?

Kind of like this:

[sblock=1E Stats:]First edition OD&D/RC/AD&D stats go here.[/sblock]
[sblock=3.x/ PF Stats:]3.x and Pathfinder stats go here.[/sblock]
[sblock=4e Stats:]D&D 4E stats go here.[/sblock]

Last edited:

FreeXenon

That would make a lot of sense.... festival for everyone to get together, party their butts off, trade, buy, mate, merry, compete, and for intrigue and adventure....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads