Hero Lab issue - Bard Masterpieces

Nebten

First Post
Disclaimer: I tried to post this question on the Wolf Lair forums, but it says all messages must past moderation before being posted. I posted over 24 hours ago and other people have made posts/created threads since then. Go figure.

I just recently purchased the Blood of Fiends data pack for Hero Lab. I'm trying to give my bard/ninja a Bard Masterpiece (Rheumy Refrain) but I'm unable to find the correct tab/button for it. I have all the proper prereqs for the Masterpiece to be acquired. I do not have the Ultimate Magic data pack, but that shouldn't be an issue.

I am aware I could jerry rig it to fit it in somewhere, but I bought the data pack so I'm expecting it to work properly.

Thanx.

Mad Hamish

First Post
The masterpieces all seem to be under the Bard Tab (Add optional Masterpieces between Versatile Performances and Spells). I can't confirm if Rheumy Refrain is there because I don't have the Blood of Fiends data package.

If it's not showing up there for you then I suspect that you need the Ultimate Magic data pack to add it (which makes some sense as that's where the option was introduced) Note that I've never seen the Hero Lab forums require moderation so I suspect that there was a glitch for you.

Nebten

First Post
Thanx for checking that out for me Mad Hamish. Sadly, I don't see that button. :erm:

I've PM'ed the mod for that board and hopefully this will open up the proper dialogues.

LWDRob

First Post
Disclaimer: I tried to post this question on the Wolf Lair forums, but it says all messages must past moderation before being posted. I posted over 24 hours ago and other people have made posts/created threads since then. Go figure.

The entire team was at PaizoCon this past weekend, so we weren't able to handle forum moderation duties as efficiently as normal while on the road. :(

We get numerous new spam posts every day, so we only moderate the *first* post for each new user. Once someone posts something legitimate, there is no more moderation performed. So that's why you saw other users posting and creating threads after your post - they no longer required moderation.

Sorry for the confusion. You should see your post cleared by now, and I'm guessing some replies as well. :)

Remove ads