• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes for Hire (calling all heroes)

hero4hire

Explorer
Okay got the move up...Tell me all what you are doing and I will make the rolls, any spending of HP can an will re-edit result posts from me if done so in a timely matter.

hero4hire

Explorer
Nuke261 said:
Can I post for D-Man or should I wait my turn? I don't want to screw up something for someone else.

Nuke

Okay everyone can declare your intended actions. You dont have to wait your turn. If something goes awry and your action just wouldnt make sense, we will roll with it and edit. If no one objects I will handle dice rolls via a dice server. 2cd option will be for everyone to use the same checkable dice server. I will however *definitely* be rolling for saves and such to expedite things.

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Rybaer and BrotherGustadt please give a shout out if you are still playing. I wouldnt blame you if you werent anymore due to my absence, but I'd like to know either way so I can get back on board and get things moving (he said with a renewed sense of vigour) :)

hero4hire

Explorer
BrotherGustadt said:
Oh, you gotta try harder than that to get ridda me. Sorry to make you wait...I'll get posted tonight.

awesome! and its actually me who've been making you guys wait.

Okay I will wait a little while more to give Rybaer a chance to respond.

Rybaer still want to play Echo?

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
okay I got everyone's moves a new post will be up tomorrow.

I am having a bit of a hectic night tonight. A little incident w/ Jeff Conaway(Grease's Kenickie, Taxi's Bobby Wheeler, Babylon 5's Zack Allan).

Keia

I aim to misbehave
hero4hire said:
A little incident w/ Jeff Conaway(Grease's Kenickie, Taxi's Bobby Wheeler, Babylon 5's Zack Allan).

Oh? That sounded like the beginning of a story . . . but I understand completely stopping it there. :)

Keia

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads