• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes...Season 1--9/25/06 Eps#1

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Heroescast.jpg
"Pilot"
A genetics professor in India discovers that there are people with superpowers, as people realize their extraordinary strengths.

Cast: Sendhil Ramamurthy, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar, Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter, Noah Gray-Cabey, Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress, Masi Oka.

Tonight at 9 p.m. And rebroadcast again on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Tolen Mar

First Post
"There's probably a lot of Suresh's where you come from. Like here, it's Smith or Anderson..."

Ok, so I likely butchered the line, but my wife and I caught the reference anyway. We're hooked. Now here's to hoping they don't do like they did with Lost...one or two new episodes, then re-runs, then another new one, etc.

EricNoah

Adventurer
As a counterpoint to Crothian's view -- I felt like they rushed through some stuff. I did think it was interesting -- I hope they slow down and focus on a couple of characters at a time instead of a whole bunch of them at once. I'll definitely watch again.

shaylon

First Post
Ali Larter's power is the best. She gets naked for Mob Goons then falls asleep while she kills them. :p

Actually I enjoyed the Twin brothers the best, the Asian dude was a close second.

Oh, and I called it that Suzie Cheerleader's Daddy was the bad guy. It was a bit obvious I thought.

Should be interesting, I will continue to watch.

Crothian

First Post
It was rushed, and they established a few things but we haven't even been introduced to everyone yet. Tonight we got what felt like 5 seperate stories with not a lot bringing them together yet.

CrusaderX

First Post
Question: Cheerleader's dad was in a taxi in New York, but then a scene or two later, he's home in Texas. And we know that both events took place in the same day, because of the eclipse. So does this mean that the dad has a power to quickly get from NY to TX? Or was this just sloppy editing?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads