• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes summer online comics [SPOILERS]

F5

Explorer
Since NBC is running new Heroes comics all summer, I thought it would be fun to start a thread discussing them, and what they might be telling us about next season.

First up is a 4-parter, It Takes a Village. The origin of the Hatian.

Not much new in the first issue, except that we're introduced to a new character, the Hatian's father, who uses his Powers as a Voudou houngan in Haiti. Maybe Molly's boogeymen who's scarier than Sylar, but I doubt it.

Heroes Novel #35

The resolution of the second issue made me smile, harsh as it was. He's the HATIAN. Of COURSE his power, taken to the logical extreme, makes people into zombies.

Heroes Novel #36

It looks as though his memory-pulling power, and his power-dampening powers are two distinct tricks. I always figured that the power-dampenng was a focused use of his memory-draining, but it looks like it was the other way around...that the power-dampening came first.

Do we think we'll see Papa Guillame in the regular series?

Kunimatyu

First Post
F5 said:
Since NBC is running new Heroes comics all summer, I thought it would be fun to start a thread discussing them, and what they might be telling us about next season.

First up is a 4-parter, It Takes a Village. The origin of the Hatian.

Not much new in the first issue, except that we're introduced to a new character, the Hatian's father, who uses his Powers as a Voudou houngan in Haiti. Maybe Molly's boogeymen who's scarier than Sylar, but I doubt it.

Heroes Novel #35

The resolution of the second issue made me smile, harsh as it was. He's the HATIAN. Of COURSE his power, taken to the logical extreme, makes people into zombies.

Heroes Novel #36

It looks as though his memory-pulling power, and his power-dampening powers are two distinct tricks. I always figured that the power-dampenng was a focused use of his memory-draining, but it looks like it was the other way around...that the power-dampening came first.

Do we think we'll see Papa Guillame in the regular series?

I have a hard time seeing how 'Papa' will survive the 4th part.

F5

Explorer
Kunimatyu said:
I have a hard time seeing how 'Papa' will survive the 4th part.

Maybe you're right. We'll see. If the father that the Hatian idolized as a kid dies, in some way due to his own actions, that could explain why he doesn't speak.

FireLance

Legend
F5 said:
Maybe you're right. We'll see. If the father that the Hatian idolized as a kid dies, in some way due to his own actions, that could explain why he doesn't speak.
Or maybe he did actually suffer some damage to his vocal cords that made him mute, until Linderman healed him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads