Heroes Unlimited: You know you want to!

Paper_Bard

First Post
Come one... I'm sure there are some of you who bought the heroes Unlimited books a decade ago, tried them out, and now have them lying in your closet, unused. Well... I am here to tell you that you had better get those books out of your closet and into your hands... for I, Paper Bard, am hosting a glorious campaign of epic proportions.

It is a trying time for heroes these days. It is the year 2018. Mankind has expanded their horizons in every technological aspect possible. They have been able to send manned crews to Mars, found a cure for cancer, developed mass-produced hydrogen automobiles, currently employ energy-based weapons as the base troop weapon, etc. Technology is both a gift, and a curse for mankind. For every new way to help someone in their day-to day lives, three new ways to kill them is invented. After murdering his father, Kim Jong-nam, leader of North Korea, set the state on a path of destruction. New and more destructive weapons were developed, including the hydrogen bomb, and the standing military was increased. An alliance with both China and Russia is suspected, but has not been verified. Seeing this increased military activity as a threat, the United States has begun to develop counter measures. More anti-nuke emplacements have been built, the military set on high alert, and countless other measures of security. Fearing an act of terrorism, the United States have closed their borders to all but thier beloved northern cousins, the Canadians.

Tensions are high. Some fear that if either were to act, World War III could very well erupt.

This is where you come in. Depending on what your character is, you will all have a role to play in this. You may very well end up saving the world from a nucleur holocaust, but for now, you're just small time heroes in a small city.

Level 1, all the rules aplly. If you wish to use anything from other Pallidum games, please notify me first. I trust you to be fair, so no need to post your rolls (There are a LOT involved )

Remove ads