• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hewdamia : Legends

Before I even get started on this I want to ask a question to make it perfectly clear that this post is in the correct forum.

While what I want to put here is not a story of a gaming session it is the story of the world I am working on for a campaign. This world is of my design and I wanted to put the history of this world here for others to read, view, and critique. If this isn't the correct place for a world history, then please let me know and I will place it elsewhere. I don't want to be blacklisted putting this in the wrong place.

Thanks. . .

the Jester

Legend
First of all, if nobody has welcomed you to the boards yet, welcome!

Now, to answer your question- I'd say that if it's a story it belongs here whether it's about your campaign's characters or its history. If it's campaign background but not a story, I'd put it in either House Rules or General Discussion (prolly general, unless you have house rules in it).

My opinion only. :)

Well it is a story of the world's history... but not very entertaining in the story sense. I will throw it up in General and see what people say there and if the masses say to put it in here I will.

Oh thanks for the hello btw.

Remove ads