• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey Morrus

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I was bored and clicking around randomly and I noticed something that might need fixing, more like a loose end.

If you click on Hosted and Personal Forums it sends ya to page that lists the forums, among which is a link that directs those who want a personal forum to rpnow

http://www.rpgnow.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=276&SRC=EnWorld

It sends them to the enworld shop you use to sell advertising space.

I dont think you're selling personal forums anymore so ya might wanna change that link.

Also, I did a search and apparently the ENGS doesnt even sell Enworld Ad Impressions. I dont know if this was an oversight or if you just havnt gotten to it yet. I figured I'd let you know anyway.

Michael Morris

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
Oh and I also wanted to know if you intended to start selling forum space again.

Long Answer: The code mod that allows the selling of forum space was judged by Jelsoft (makers of vbulletin) to be a violation of their EULA so it was removed from vbulletin.org. Without a support site the code underlying it cannot be supported or upgraded to vb 3.5.

Short Answer: Probably Not.

BSF

Explorer
Ah, that's interesting. So perhaps I ought to look for an alternative for my hosted forum? That way I can migrate out of here when my current subscription expires and it should help reduce some of the oddness that undoubtedly makes your job supporting the site a tad bit easier.

Remove ads