• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hidden Beginnings(FULL)

Spontorus

First Post
Kintos is momentarily taken aback as he watches Milton enter the chapel. He rushes through the doors and walks towards Milton and a young Priest. "Milton? What's going on here?" He takes a deep breath. and then begins to speak again, calmer. "Milton, what has happened? why is this man dead and why are you wounded? what kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into mate?" He examines Milton's shoulder. A long, but shallow gash runs from his shoulder to his chest. It wasn't bleeding much, but if left alone it would definately become infected, and could cause a problem. "father if you would, please tend to Milton's wound, I have not yet prepared my spells..."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton whips around, still holding Seth's limp form over one shoulder he reaches up to the handle of his greatsword with his free hand. "What?! Wha, oh, it's you. Hello... I just finished explaining the whole story to the priestly fellow here. Weren't you listening?" It seems to escape him completely that Kintos could not have been listening unless he were there while he was speaking.

Spontorus

First Post
Kintos blinks for a moment. "I wasn't listening much, I had only just gotten here... From what I heard it had something to do with him being an assasin.. or something." Kintos squinted a bit as light began to shine through the stained glass windows of the chapel. that still doesn't explain why he wanted to kill you. Any ideas?

hellrazor111

First Post
The father checks the body, and after a moment says Well, the mans dead, you did quite a number to him, I can bring him back for a fee if you want to? the question is directed at Milton. Though he did try to kill you He then puts his hand on your soldier and mumbles a few words causing a white light to flow from his hand to your wound, causing it to glow brightly before the skin reattches togeather.

Cure minor wounds (1d8+5=12)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton stares silently at where his wounds once were for a moment and then suddenly utters, "Wow!" Far too loudly.

He looks down at Seth's corpse, slightly disappointed in the news of his death. "Oh well. That is a shame. He was very polite about it, and he really had nothing against me, he made it very clear. I suppose I will ask the next person who tries to kill me why they are trying to kill me. It is just too bad he had to try to kill me. I should have been a bit more careful I guess. Yes, I'll be a bit more careful next time... I guess. Thank you for making my wounds disappear though mister priestly fellow. You are a great magician. I mean healer. Healer right? Oh, hello Kintos, shall we go? The others are likely waiting."

OOC: That was actually cure light wounds, but thanks big time mister priest!

Spontorus

First Post
Kintos blinked and atared awkwardly as the priest healed Milton's wound. He snapped back into reality once Milton addressed him. "hmm? What? Oh, oh yes of course." He pushed open the chapel doors and sunlight poured in. He stepped outside, following Milton.

OOC: Oh hey guys, DR's internet is being iffy, it seems to forbid him from coming to enworld. For now he'll be posting his.. posts, on msn and I'll copy paste them here, ok?

also does anyone know how to fix his internet? D:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton runs off into the morning light, having no idea where to find the people he is looking for, but not letting that small fact hamper him from entering every unlocked building he finds in his search.

hellrazor111

First Post
It doesn't take long to find the couple, as they are walking your way as you leave an unlocked house, a scaily woman yelling at you in a mix of Common and another language. As you approach each other, the ranger says, Hello Milton, hello Kintos, wheres your rogue friend? we need to leave as soon as possible, for there is a long way to travel.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton greets the couple by bowing at an almost perfect ninety degree angle. "Miss Mia, Cray, I hope that the morning finds you unthreatened by vagabonds. I am ready to leave when you are." He turns to Kintos. "Mayhap your friend hung over on life?"

Remove ads