Highmoon Games Welcomes One Bad Egg

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
[imager]http://www.onebadegg.com/pics/just-the-egg-200.png[/imager]As of today, October 1st, all One Bad Egg products are now part of the Highmoon Games catalog. We are very excited to be able to continue offering these products for D&D 4th Edition to the fans, ensuring their fantastic quality lives on.

You can find the OBE products on our vendor page at RPGnow.com and DriveThruRPG under the following categories:

Over the next month we'll be working behind the scenes on completing the transfer process, including Highmoon Games joining Indie Press Revolution, and everything related to OneBadEgg.com and the One Bad Egg Bookshelf. Please be patient during this transition period, and if you have any questions, feel free to use the Contact form on this site or leave a comment below.

We wish our friends from OBE all the best in their endeavors (and boy, do they have them!) and promise to uphold the good name of One Bad Egg.

Crossposted from Highmoon Games: Highmoon Games » Blog Archive » Highmoon Games Welcomes One Bad Egg

Siberys

Adventurer
Will this mean that there will be any new material from OBE, such as the codex venenorum player guide, or is this simply so that OBE material can stay "in print"?

Will this mean that there will be any new material from OBE, such as the codex venenorum player guide, or is this simply so that OBE material can stay "in print"?

Essentially the latter. As of right now, the Codex Player Guide is not likely to see print. Is there anything in particular you were hoping for? I was already noodling with some stuff, and I'm happy to post some stuff for free if people actually want it.

Siberys

Adventurer
Nothing in particular. I just saw the mention in Codex Venenorum, and was looking forward to it as OBE stuff is usually rather high quality.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
What Justin said. Having OBE under our banner does give Highmoon a 4e line, in case something should come up in the future, but it's not something we are planning right now. Besides, anything new would have to be up to the standards set by the OBE guys, and that's a pretty high bar.

Siberys

Adventurer
As I suspected. It's a shame there won't be new stuff - OBE books are among my favorite 4e 3PP products, alongside Goodman and Alluria products. The armies and poison books especially will see much use.

Remove ads