Highmoon Media Productions Turns 1-year Old

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
HIGHMOON MEDIA PRODUCTIONS TURNS 1-YEAR OLD
Company gains experience and levels up.

One year ago, Highmoon Media Productions' first product went live at RPGNow.com. Today, we are here to celebrate this first milestone and reflect on where we have been and where we are going.

For celebration, we have put all our products on sale at RPGNow.com from Monday, Oct. 10 until Friday, Oct. 14. In addition, any purchase of $5.00 or more gets a free copy of our first product, Liber Sodalitas: The Blind Path, as a gift.

Also, read more about HMP's first year, where we have been and where we are going in year two.

We'd like to thank everyone who has made our first year in business a reality and an enjoyable experience, and this includes both customers and other publishers who have given us help and support along the way.

Pinotage

Explorer
Congratulations!

Something I've always wanted to ask - I assume all the old Monkey God Enterprises modules have been updated to 3.5e on re-release through High Moon?

Pinotage

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Pinotage said:
Something I've always wanted to ask - I assume all the old Monkey God Enterprises modules have been updated to 3.5e on re-release through Highmoon?
Unfortunately, no. In 99% of the cases, the original layout were lost or are heavily corrupted so we had no chance to update right on the file. Off the top of my head, only two products include 3.5 errata (Frost & Fur is one of them).

Steve Conan Trustrum said:
Daniel, is there a problem with the site? I keep getting this message: "No web site is configured at this address."
The server that hosts my site decided to crash yesterday and it is just now coming back up. The link I placed back to our site is to a longer letter I wrote talking about our first year and the future, and you can read it at my blog, here.

And thank you kindly to everyone who has sent their congratulations. They are very much appreciated.

Remove ads