• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind]Anybody want a peanut?

Timothy

First Post
In Light of all the recent departures and another halfing to take over, I must bid you all farewell, and dream about finally getting my hands on that darned teddy's throat :D.

Night all, Night Ashwyn! :D

Surefoot

First Post
Im great, thank'ee :)

Just got home from a dnd session which was very cool. We killed an insane wizard's (who thinks humans creation is flawed and the tarrasque is the upitome of perfection (high level campaign)) pet. He was not pleased.

Timothy

First Post
Surefoot said:
Halflings also get +1 on their reflex and fortitude saves... if they're not stoutfolk halflings that is.

And another little contribution to the Hivemind thread series!

Halflings rule

*sniff* If I were a lass, I would fall in love with you, you're great! *sniff*

Ashwyn

First Post
Timothy said:
In Light of all the recent departures and another halfing to take over, I must bid you all farewell, and dream about finally getting my hands on that darned teddy's throat :D.

Night all, Night Ashwyn! :D
Goodnight Timothy.

Ashwyn

First Post
Surefoot said:
Im great, thank'ee :)

Just got home from a dnd session which was very cool. We killed an insane wizard's (who thinks humans creation is flawed and the tarrasque is the upitome of perfection (high level campaign)) pet. He was not pleased.
Sounds like fun.:)

Surefoot

First Post
How do you make a smiley as in the picture, for when i do :) it shows as :), but not the smiley...

How do you use those thinks next to 'message icon'?

Ashwyn

First Post
Dungannon said:
Geez, I come back from switching desks at work and everyone is leaving.
I'm not leaving yet. But soon I will have to, I'm afraid.

Surefoot: If you want to use the images next to "Message Icon" you need to right click on the picture, choose "Properties", copy it's address, click the IMG button above where you type your text into a post, and paste the address of the image.

Remove ads