• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HOBBIT - Dwarf Pics

cyderak

Banned
Banned
Heres a picture of 5 of the Dwarves from the HOBBIT movie.

Dwarves.jpg

Enjoy!!!!!

Oryan77

Adventurer
That's concept art. Is that based on images of the actual actors? Or just what they hope to make some actors look like?

I really like the image though. Each one of those Dwarves have their own unique individual look. That's awesome. It isn't just a drawing of 5 stereotypical looking Dwarves (except maybe the 2 on the right)! I especially like the roguish looking one. Looks great.

frankthedm

First Post
yuck, dislike the hair on the one on the left. Screams comic relief. Rest are decent with the 2nd from right being really good.

Jared Rascher

Explorer
I have to say, while I may not have been the biggest fan of Gimli being the running joke of the LOTR movies, the Hobbit is pretty much all comic relief and comedy of errors until the end of the book. I mean, the names alone are pretty hard to take seriously (not so much individually, but in total).

Remove ads