• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HOLDING the SEVERED HEAD of YSS-FARA

Van Dyksun

First Post
Taking care, Van will attempt to pry the rubies from their sockets without damaging them.

You could use that polymorph spell to shrink Yss-Fara's head down to the size of a walnut. I think that would make a wonderful charm, Bronn.

Is there any sound from the staircase? Roman, you've got that covered, right?

Cara? Where'd she get to? Oh, yeah, she's still invisible.

Bronn Spellforger

First Post
Nah, Cara's visible by now.. she's just really small.

So we're all set with our plan? Velm, remind me to remind you about it... it's in one ear and out the arse with you, I know.

Heh.

Tom Cashel

First Post
[OOC: the gang's all here, eh?]

Van, you pry off those rubies, no problem.

Roman hears a far-off, faint, ominous splashing of water from down the stairs. Then silence.

Velm has spiked the door leading into this chamber, and he is leaning against it while honing his axe's edge upon a whetstone.

Cara is (apparently) seeing how quiet she can be.

Saeita has entered a meditative state (which is, coincidentally, quite spooky).

Tom Cashel

First Post
There's a muffled but frantic scratching from the other side of the (now-spiked) door leading into the King's throne room. Sounds like several pairs of claws on stone, and croaks and hisses...

Van, Ssslasher begins to glow and thrum. Saeita, so does Zombiebiter.

Velm leaps to his feet
"We've got company out there."

Hissenspit runs to the wall and cowers, with his head covered by his hands

[somebody remember to write down those four small rubies...]

Last edited:

Bronn Spellforger

First Post
DAMN! We've got to move, NOW. Everyone set with the plan?

Unless you want me to open that door, hold Yys Fara's head up high... and scare the crap out of those trogs??

OOC: Everyone decide what they've done for the last hour... Cara, want to practice on that drum?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads