• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Holiday Sales 2023

darjr

I crit!
So what are they?

Here is one. From Hero Forge
IMG_8902.jpeg

IMG_8903.jpeg

Zaukrie

New Publisher
If I could convince my players we want a 3d VTT, I'd buy some HF models at that price!

It was pointed out to me that if I sub for 1 month at 19.99....that I can get 6 VTT pack downloads, for the price of 5 at the sale price.....so, 30 3d virtual tokens for 20 dollars.....instead of 25.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
If I could convince my players we want a 3d VTT, I'd buy some HF models at that price!

It was pointed out to me that if I sub for 1 month at 19.99....that I can get 6 VTT pack downloads, for the price of 5 at the sale price.....so, 30 3d virtual tokens for 20 dollars.....instead of 25.
Printing the STLs works too. They print nice in a epoxy printer.

darjr

I crit!
Hit Point Press sale
It's a Black Friday fiesta at Hit Point Press! 🥳🙌🎊 Get huge discounts on Humblewood, Animated Spells, Scroungecraft, Fool's Gold, and more!

Score FREE shipping on physical US orders over $100 and get FREE Alchemy VTT codes with select RPG favorites. ✨

Don't miss out! For a limited time only!
Dive into HPP deals now: Black Friday Sale 👈

Remove ads