Seonaid

Explorer
Date: 4/24/2016 (Sun.)
Time: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
System: Hollowpoint
Title:
GM: Liz Scott/Seonaid
Players: 5
Description: You are the best of the best. You walk among normal people like gods. You do what you want, when you want, how you want, with no consequences. Your assignments are tailored to your skills and--more importantly--your desires. So why has one of your number defected? Your mission is to find this rogue agent and find out why she left. Chargen is quick, fun, and done at the table. If you have 'em, bring about 10d6 (matching is awesome but not necessary).

Seonaid

Explorer
Second session has been posted. If I get signups, great. If I don't get signups, great. :D

This is also good for short notice. I can easily run it unscheduled.

Seonaid

Explorer
For those of you signed up for and/or interested in (gosh, I hope you're interested if you've signed up, but you never know) Hollowpoint, I mentioned that you should bring "matching 10d6" if possible. Having a matching set is helpful (and possibly very cool--to be explained during the game) but not at all required. And the likelihood of you needing all 10 is low. The most (of your own) that you'll be rolling at once is 11, but you're almost always going to be rolling in the 4 to 7 range. So, if you have 11 matching d6s, by all means bring them, but if you don't, that's fine. I'll bring as many as I can, but I can't promise to have enough for everyone. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases