Home Made Dm Screen

Nytmare

David Jose
Oops, sorry. I'm away from home at the moment, and I don't know if I have a copy of my character sheets with me. I'll start digging to see if I've got a current version. I've actually been meaning to start a thread about this sheet, maybe this'll be the the impetus.

I can share the DM screen no problem, it's just an excel sheet with simple mouseovers. The rest of the sheet will have to get combed through however to make sure I get rid of all the WOTC owned material.

The combat tracker and character sheet portions of the sheet input information from Adventure Tools and the Character Builder. Since the Character Builder's xml doesn't include any of the power information aside from the name, the sheet builds its own database whenever it sees a new power.

share?

Oops, sorry. I'm away from home at the moment, and I don't know if I have a copy of my character sheets with me. I'll start digging to see if I've got a current version. I've actually been meaning to start a thread about this sheet, maybe this'll be the the impetus.

I can share the DM screen no problem, it's just an excel sheet with simple mouseovers. The rest of the sheet will have to get combed through however to make sure I get rid of all the WOTC owned material.

The combat tracker and character sheet portions of the sheet input information from Adventure Tools and the Character Builder. Since the Character Builder's xml doesn't include any of the power information aside from the name, the sheet builds its own database whenever it sees a new power.

Another request to share this one, if you will. Thanks!

that would be great - I started on my own, then found this post and it was exactly what I needed. I'm a newbie DM, so having scrollovers on those standard actions, checks, etc would save me a lot of time.

Last edited:

TrickyUK

Explorer
I saw this thread and was inspired. I've completed a version for myself that covers most of the core rules from PH1. Also updated with current errata/updates.

Happy to share. Version shown is running on MS Excel 2010.

dm screen.jpg

dm screen2.jpg

Nytmare

David Jose
Wow, we're a bunch of DM screen teases.

The work projects that have soaked up the last 6 months of my life are officially done as of today. All I need to do is take a day trip out to the middle of the desert to unwind, and then I can refocus on my D&D stuff again.

So, for now, I'll post the unpolished Work in Progress sans explanations as to what I've done, how I've done it, and why I bothered to make it do what I did.

Remove ads