Homebrew Website

Gish Makai

First Post
Blacksway said:
On the issue of Alignment there are just too many 'what if' situations to make it possible to do that with drop-down boxes. For example my half-nymph template has an alignment of 'Mostly chaotic, never evil' - see :)

Keep checking as I will be updating as comments come in...
Well IMO...there should be a separate form for adding Templates. You just can't do it accurately using the monster form. I have a couple templates as well but won't add them using the current monster form. Sorry.......

Blacksway

Rock Monkey
Never one to shy away from comments I've yet again given the homebrew web-site an overhaul.

1) Updated the creature form with bigger boxes, ECL and the option to hide your email
2) Added a brand new section for uploading templates as I agreed with Gish - and I had nothing better to do :)
3) We now have sorting in place (and if people keep submitting their creatures I'll have to implement paging soon)

I am also intending on trying to pursuade someone (Morrus?Grazzt?) to let me have access to the old homebrew forum and contact people with regard to publishing their posts. With this in mind anyone who wants to give me blanket permission to submit any of their posts please email/private message/post and let me know.

Ta

Remove ads