• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Homeworld2

Dark Seraph

First Post
Hi!

I am admittedly a novice at RTS PC Gaming. Got my hands on this game some time ago but only managed to get into it recently. Been having alot of trouble getting past the 3rd(?) stage of the game where you are supposed to bail out a "frigate-factory" in trouble, repair it and just when you thought the mission is done you are overwhelmed by the enemy from all sides who board this "factory" using marine frigates thus resulting it to engage self destruct sequence.

I've tried this stage a number of times but cant seem to get thru it successfuly. Does anyone have any tips or are aware of any websites with the relevant tips to help get pass this stage?

Thanks alot, in advance!
DS

IcyCool

First Post
If it is anything like the first game, your "success" in previous levels determines your ability to finish later levels. I generally liked it, but was unable to finish the first game because of this. The key to success in the first game was salvage and mining.

In short, he with the most resources (and by extension ships) wins.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads