Paizo Publishing has announced a slew of upcoming Pathfinder products (in addition to the upcoming hardcover releases, Horror Adventures and Ultimate Intrigue). The usual mix of adventure paths, standalone modules, setting books, novels, card game expansions, and accessories fills up the schedule up as far as the end of July. Here's a quick summary of what's a'coming to your local store shelves!
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game—Class Deck: Barbarian
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Darklands Revisited -- "Beneath the Inner Sea region stretches a vast network of echoing caverns, serpentine tunnels, and subterranean lakes, their lightless reaches haunted by creatures too strange for most surface dwellers to imagine. This underground world is known as the Darklands, and to those brave enough to venture into its shadows, it offers incomparable treasures and mind-warping dangers. Delve into the secrets of this subterranean realm's residents with details on their ecologies, societies, campaign roles, and more."
- Pathfinder Module: Down the Blighted Path -- "Down the Blighted Path" is a deluxe adventure for 5th-level characters, and includes 64 action-packed pages of exciting battles, supernatural mysteries, and monstrous foes, plus a gorgeous double-sided poster map featuring an overview of the dwarven trading post of Davarn and a miniatures-scale battle map!"
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Shadows -- "Embrace the shadows! Whether from the subterranean wilds of the Darklands or otherworldly realms of absolute shadow, heroes can rise from the darkest places. Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Shadows explores the strange paths and subtle abilities empowered by darkness. Discover the secrets of drow, fetchlings, and wayangs—races infused with lightless powers. Within this player-friendly volume are options and secrets for characters of every class, including a penumbral psychic discipline, shadowy rogue talents, and an oracle mystery that plumbs the depths of darkness."
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Tavern
- Pathfinder Map Pack: Urban Sites
- Pathfinder Pawns: Hell's Rebels Adventure Path Pawn Collection
- Pathfinder—Hollow Mountain #3 -- comic book.
- Ultimate Intrigue -- In the right setting, a single scathing word can prove deadlier than a poisoned dagger. Behind the scenes of heroic battles and magical realms lies a seething underbelly of danger and deception. This world of intrigue holds endless possibilities for adventure, as heroes duel with words instead of steel, plot daring heists, and engage in battles of wills against relentless nemeses. A high-stakes game of shadows and secrets is yours to master—if you have the wits!
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Pathfinder Adventure Chest
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: River Crossing
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #107: Scourge of the Godclaw -- "Scourge of the Godclaw” is a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for 13th-level characters. The adventure continues the Hell’s Vengeance Adventure Path, a wide-ranging campaign in which evil player characters quell a rebellion to restore order to a wicked empire. Several new monsters, a look at the responses of Cheliax’s neighbors to the ongoing rebellion, details on the worship of the archdevil Geryon, and the next installment of the Pathfinder’s Journal round out this volume of the Pathfinder Adventure Path!"
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Path of the Hellknight -- "Merciless, black armored enforcers, Hellknights care nothing for good or evil, only the order’s absolute, unflinching vision of law. In Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Path of the Hellknight, you’ll join the ranks of the Pathfinder world’s harshest champions of order, knights tempered by ironclad discipline and the flames of Hell itself. Learn the ways of the Hellknights’ ruling oaths, their true ties to the legions of Hell, and more secrets of one of Pathfinder’s most fearsome organizations. Characters will also lay claim to the complete Hellknight arsenal, from terrifying battle arts and grim equipment to the secrets of masked signifiers’ battlefield magic. The Hellknights’ unstoppable might is yours to command, ready to impose order—whatever the cost."
- Pathfinder Module: We B4 Goblins! -- "As whelps of the Licktoad tribe just out of their swaddling cages, the goblins Chuffy, Mogmurch, Poog, and Reta must prove themselves by undergoing a series of challenges, from tying a string to a large spider and shouting insults with hot rocks in their mouths to facing off against a goblin bully and his dimwitted minions. As a final test of their mettle, they must make a dangerous (and smelly) trek to claim a toad from the nearby swamp and present it to the terrifying presence that lurks within the Cave of Darkfear, only after which can they truly call themselves goblins!" This special 16-page Pathfinder Module was created for Free RPG Day on June 18, 2016. The print edition will be available for sale and a free download will be available on paizo.com beginning July 1, 2016.
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Spymaster's Handbook -- "It’s a truism that knowledge is power, and the ability to get knowledge others wish to keep secret is an even greater form of power. That power can be yours with the secrets in Pathfinder Player Companion: Spymaster’s Handbook. Discover the dark backgrounds of those who grow to be masters of espionage. Learn how dangerous ploys, concealed loyalties, and information dealing can change the outcome of an encounter. Read about the ultimate secret-keepers, the vigilantes of the Inner Sea, and new character options including espionage-themed spells, organizations, and magic items!"
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Dungeon
- Pathfinder Map Pack: Perilous Paths
- Pathfinder Tales: Liar's Bargain
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game—Class Deck: Goblins Fight!
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game—Class Deck: Gunslinger
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #108: Hell Comes to Westcrown
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Hell's Vengeance Poster Map Folio
- Pathfinder Module: Gallows of Madness -- "Something wicked—and monstrous—is stirring around the rugged Isgeri town of Saringallow, where the hated legacy of noble Chelish diabolists runs deep. With the recent disappearance of apprentices, the nearby menace of particularly grotesque goblins, and the unsettling buzzing coming from the old Sarini estate, Mayor Sandra Trinelli only knows one thing: she needs help, and fast! The heroes must confront one of these crises—or all three—if they hope to stem the darkness that looms. Gallows of Madness is a 64-page, highly versatile collection of three adventures for 1st-level characters. Geared toward beginning GMs and players while retaining challenging content for veterans, these adventures can be prepared quickly and run separately or in any order. Bonus content includes new monstrous foes and a gallery of NPCs to help connect the adventures, plus a gorgeous double-sided regional and miniatures-scale tactical map!"
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Legacy of Dragons -- "For untold millennia, the humanoid races have dwelt alongside mighty wyrms. Dragons have helped raise—and destroy—great empires, and wherever they pass they leave a heritage of awe and power. Pathfinder Player Companion: Legacy of Dragons delves into the ripples left by a dragon’s passing: the legends and philosophies left in their wake, the vendettas sworn against them, and especially the bloodlines they foster. Learn to think, move, and fight like these legendary beasts, and call out the untapped potential in your own blood. Dragons stop being monsters and become your first step toward personal glory with Legacy of Dragons!"
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures -- "This terrifying 256-page hardcover book will take your game into the darkest reaches, where the dead hunger for the living, alien gods brood in dreams, and madness and death lurk around every corner. There are rules for players and GMs alike, giving heroes a fighting chance against the darkness that threatens to swallow them whole. Characters can take far more than a few hit points of damage, when their very sanity is called into question from witnessing horrors too terrible to comprehend. To face such nightmares, the heroes can take new feats, utilize powerful spells, and even acquire holy relics to aid them. They will need every edge they can get if they plan to survive the secrets of this book."
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Lost City
- Pathfinder Pawns: Pathfinder Society Pawn Collection