• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How big is a Con Table?

moticon

First Post
How big would you say the round tables you typically see at GenCON or Origins are?

Would you say 60" (5') or 72" (6') diameter?

I'm making a custom round mat to use on such tables and want to leave space for the player's but have a perfect round mat to fill the middle of the table for drawing and such.

moticon

IronWolf

blank
How big would you say the round tables you typically see at GenCON or Origins are?

Would you say 60" (5') or 72" (6') diameter?

I'm making a custom round mat to use on such tables and want to leave space for the player's but have a perfect round mat to fill the middle of the table for drawing and such.

moticon

I would guess 6', but I do not know for certain.

Smackfish

Explorer
I work in a convention center. Our round tables come in 72" (6' -- seats 10) and 60" (5' -- seats 8). I would venture to guess that you're looking at a 5' table at the very largest, 6' doesn't sound that big, but in a small room it is really huge, and you'd have a hard time reaching the center from the edge without standing up and leaning over it.

Depends on the room... I've seen round tables in the 4, 5 and 6 foot varieties and rectangular tables in the 1 x 3, up to 2.5 x 7 foot varieties.

It's really hard to say for certain unless you know where you are going to be and can request a certain table for that room. The best thing to do is talk to your event coordinator and see if your room can have a specific sized table or not.

If this is for a pick-up game, you may not even have a table, or a room for that matter.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads