• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General How do you navigate the forums?

How do you navigate round here?

• Main new posts list of all forums/Community

Votes: 52 36.9%
  • Forum list and then subforum of my choice

Votes: 60 42.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Bookmark specific subforum(s)

Votes: 21 14.9%

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Bookmark the D&D forum because that’s where the action is. Navigate to the RPG General and D&D Older Editions on occasion.
So this has me curious. You say "that's where the action is", but the D&D forum is--by definition--less busy than the main feed which covers all the forums. By "the action" do you mean the topics you're interested in, or the volume of traffic? Because both of those are going to be in the main feed. Or do you mean something different?

carmachu

Adventurer
Usually type in a search bar Enworld forums. Usually pulls up the D&D one and go there. Then hit general tabletop or communities at the top when I want a different forum

P.S: I used to be an avid reader of the Story Hours (and thus navigated from there) but not so much in the last several years. Some of the stories are excellent - in fact, they are what brought me to ENworld.

@Morrus How busy is that forum? Does it see lots of action? Has it ever?

Last edited:

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
I checked “other” because I use the app almost exclusively, and always work from the “subscribed” tab/menu of the app: in addition to threads I’ve commented on, I’ve subscribed to the D&D forum, as that’s my main interest here.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
Step 1: Go to EN Worlds main page.
Step 2: Click Community in menu bar.
Step 3: Click Accept on "You Control your privacy".
Step 4: Browse through the thread titles, open the threads that interest me in separate tabs.
Step 4: Go to each tab, click Accept on "You Control your privacy" on every single one.
Step 5: Read and click next page if the discussion is interesting.
Step 6: Click Accept on "You Control your privacy" again.
Step 7: Repeat step 5 to 6 for each discussion.

All in all it works well, apart from the "You Control your privacy" popup. :)

Mezuka

Hero
1) I look at the main page headlines. Will click if I like the topic.

2) List -> Other TTRPG 80%.

3) List -> Media 15%.

4) List -> D&D 5%.

TheSword

Legend
Never through subforums, that would mean I miss out on some general stuff of interest.

Normally I hit ‘latest post’ or if I’m in a rush ‘threads with your posts’.

Occasionally i pick things off the pictures in the News section.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads