• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How does the Mob template work in 3.5?

Azakiel

Explorer
The way I look at mobs vs AoE spells is that you are cramming 48 lets say commoners into a 20'x20' square.

technically a fireball covers that are completely if positioned somewhere within the mob, however it is somewhat tricky to actually pull that off in practice (due to mass of bodies etc) and so it is more likely that the fireball will detonate in the first rank or two of the mob. while this will deal a lot of damge to the nearby mooks, at least some of the commoners will be protected somewhat by the mass of bodies between them and the fireball.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So taking a bunch of ideas into consideration, I came up with these three units. Please let me know what you think, and thanks for all the help.

i do not yet know what is in your dcument, but I am at a Dunn Bros. coffee shgop ad the sight just got blocked fr 'inappropiat content. I am guessing the level of content block is set pretty high and for some reason it won't let me see it.

Any thoughts?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads