How many Aliens marines can you name without looking it up?

Larnievc

Hero
He was killed by a terminator as well? I didn’t know that
After Capt Traxler (I think he was called that (the guy also got a Ceti Alpha brain worm in his head in Wrath of Khan)) got killed Henriksen’s character grabs the M16 and shoots Arnold. Arnie turns round and the last you see is down the barrel of the shot gun that fires ominously.

I spent way to much time watching videos as a kid in the 80s, lol.

Sacrosanct

Legend
After Capt Traxler (I think he was called that (the guy also got a Ceti Alpha brain worm in his head in Wrath of Khan)) got killed Henriksen’s character grabs the M16 and shoots Arnold. Arnie turns round and the last you see is down the barrel of the shot gun that fires ominously.

I spent way to much time watching videos as a kid in the 80s, lol.

That’s right! I remember now. Duh! I should have known that, because now I remember my friend saying during Alien vs Predator when he dies near the end, “welcome to the club Lance”. Meaning that death made him #2. Man, I must be getting old lol

Although, I suppose it could be argued he never really “dies” in Aliens.

Larnievc

Hero
That’s right! I remember now. Duh! I should have known that, because now I remember my friend saying during Alien vs Predator when he dies near the end, “welcome to the club Lance”. Meaning that death made him #2. Man, I must be getting old lol
I never really knew if the Paxton (Johnny) punk actually died. He get’s rag dolled for sure- unlike the alien bounty hunter from X Files (Rick) that Arnie punches through the gut.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Ripley and that guy who was sort of a traitor in the first movie.

@Morrus are you going to start fun threads like this for other movie franchises? Maybe once per week?

Suggested movie properties:
Terminator
Firefly
Star Wars (may overload the En World servers)
Star Trek (ibid)
Matrix
Lord of the Rings
D&D Movies (only) - hah!
Dr. Who
etc

Remove ads