• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many story hours do you follow?

How many stories do you read regularly?

• Less than 3

Votes: 39 41.1%
  • 4 to 10

Votes: 41 43.2%
  • 11 to 20

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Over 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just skim whatever catches my attention

Votes: 6 6.3%

Puppy Kicker

First Post
Hi all! I was just fighting through the way-too-many story hours I'm trying to follow right now (and getting a bit lost in the process) and I began to wonder how many stories other people follow. So, how many story hours do you follow, and how often do you read them?

Droid101

First Post
Puppy Kicker said:
So, how many story hours do you follow, and how often do you read them?
I only follow/read Sagiro's and Piratecat's. Which is a bit hypocritcal of me, as I'm desperately trying to get people to read mine. I check the site daily.

On a side note, let's see how long until this thread gets moved...

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
Droid101 said:
On a side note, let's see how long until this thread gets moved...

Why? It's completely on topic.

I said 4 to 10, but that's during my busy time of the year (Fall & Spring). In the Winter & Summer I sample everyone's writing and follow probably a dozen or so.

Puppy Kicker

First Post
pogre said:
...that's during my busy time of the year (Fall & Spring). In the Winter & Summer I sample everyone's writing and follow probably a dozen or so.

That's where I fall in, Pogre. When work is slamming me (usually) I just try to keep my SH going and read what I can find time for. When it slows down I like to try a bit of everything and then settle on a few.

I tend to like the Modern more than the fantasy, but there are a few fantasy stories that catch my attention. I can think of one that has lots of pictures of miniatures in all the scenes... now whose was that.... ? ;)

I follow PC's, Old One's, Destan's, "Sepulchrave's", Old Drew ID's, and The Universe. I think that is all of them...I think...

I'm going to start trying to read Rel's now since I've managed to work my way through all of those above.

Droid101

First Post
The Amazing Dingo said:
I follow PC's, Old One's, Destan's, "Sepulchrave's", Old Drew ID's, and The Universe. I think that is all of them...I think...

I'm going to start trying to read Rel's now since I've managed to work my way through all of those above.
Everyone reads PC's... hm... remember how "Hero" was 'Presented by Quentin Tarrantino?" Maybe I could send all my posts to Piratecat and have him post them under his name. Then people would read...

Heh heh heh.

jerichothebard

First Post
Holy Gunslingers in a West that Never Quite Was
Defenders of Daybreak
Nadia Tesla and the Agents of Extraordinary Calibre
Drunk Southern Women with Guns...
Welcome to the Halmae
Medallions
First Sight
Wild Stewardess Action!

I think there are a few more...

yup. Some good stuff there. Thanks to all!

Dakkareth

First Post
Sepulchrave's (waiting ...)
Destan's
Piratecat's (waiting ...)
the Jester's
(contacts)'s two (come on, update once in a while!)
Shemeska's
Wizardru's

Plus a number of others I read once a month or so. When I'm bored I often check out others too and read them, if they interest me.

Last edited:

I guess I'm not into the "big name" story hours; I prefer the more indie stuff. I read all three of barsoomcore's story hours, I read ledded's WW2 story hour, I read the Alea Iacta Roman D&D story hour, and I read jonrog1's Dark*Matter story hour.

Well, I guess some of those are big name story hours after all...

Remove ads