How much for a prostitute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
In the discussion that happened 20 years ago, yeah. Looks to be starting up again, but that wasn’t what I was referring to.
I'm was pointing out that your limitation to historical events seemed misplaced in the fullness of the continuing thread. ;) As in, agreeing, but expanding.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
I feel like the conversations happening in this thread are even more detailed and interesting than the initial ones 20 years ago... How is this the dark ages?
Ahhh, yes. You see, it's the Dark Ages of being sensitive and more mature about topics like this one.

As opposed to the "Freer" Golden Age internet of the past where tact and care were ignored at best and actively assaulted as often as not.

In short it's about not being allowed to be as big of a jerk in public as one was once allowed.

I feel like the conversations happening in this thread are even more detailed and interesting than the initial ones 20 years ago... How is this the dark ages?

I wasn't referring just to this thread, although a good chunk of this thread is unrolling, I was talking in general. In the last three years alone we've had Corvid 19, all kinds of different Riots, climate change disasters, corporate grifting, inflation (driven by corporate grifting), recession, skyrocketing osbcity rates, murder hornets, war in Ukraine and the threat of nuclear war and so much more
All that's missing are zombies and a giant astroid headed for earth.

But its going to be okay because by 2024 to 2025 things will get better and we'll be at the beginning of a golden age. I'm excited for it.

BookTenTiger

He / Him
I wasn't referring just to this thread, although a good chunk of this thread is unrolling, I was talking in general. In the last three years alone we've had Corvid 19, all kinds of different Riots, climate change disasters, corporate grifting, inflation (driven by corporate grifting), recession, skyrocketing osbcity rates, murder hornets, war in Ukraine and the threat of nuclear war and so much more

But its going to be okay because by 2024 to 2025 things will get better and we'll be at the beginning of a golden age. I'm excited for it.
In that context your comment makes a lot more sense.

I'll keep my eyes out for a zombie asteroid.

Zardnaar

Legend

Think I'm expecting the asteroid in 2024 or 25 probably just after a nuclear war;).

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Nope. Just nope.

Edit to add - apparently, some folks don't understand why this was closed.

How about we all go a read the Terms and rules again? Specifically:

"I want a typical 13 year old kid to be able to come here and participate if they want to without feeling uncomfortable (or for their parents to feel uncomfortable about them being here). This should be a minor-friendly place."

I do not know how that thread managed to survive 20 years ago, but how much characters should pay for sex is not an acceptable subject for folks to discuss in front of random kids on the internet.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads