How to become a half fiend?

aco175

Legend
I did not see the 5e label and was wondering what edition they were asking about. Someone tell me what edition we were playing in 2002?

Iry

Hero
The consternation about thread necromancy is something I don't understand. It's completely okay for someone to not understand something that happened more than 5 minutes ago! Replying to an existing topic with existing answers is far tidier than opening up a brand new thread.
The only major negative about old threads is that they can lead new people to information that has been replaced or is outdated. Like, you wouldn't want to necro a thread about vanilla Healing Spirit. But 5E has many rules that have not changed, so it's better to necro than open a new topic, since new players can find the information they need in one easy location.

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
True Polymorph, concentrate for one hour for it to become permanent. If you forgo the AL advice to make the character an NPC, that would meet your goal.

EDIT: Note that it can get dispelled, and interesting effects can happen if the character steps inside an antimagic field... And True Seeing would probably reveal their true form.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I did not see the 5e label and was wondering what edition they were asking about. Someone tell me what edition we were playing in 2002?
Original 3rd. The original replies include references to "T&B", Tome & Blood, a 3.0 splatbook for Wizards and Sorcerers.

Remove ads