• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How To Create A Monster PDF

Joe123

First Post
There is a free downloadable PDF of an article entitled "How To Create A Monster (for D&D 3.0). I'm converting some Classic D&D monsters to D&D v.3.0 and I want to know the web address/website from which I can download the PDF. That article apparently appeared in an issue of Dragon magazine.

Does anyone know what the web address or web site is?
Thanks.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
for all the good it's worth now with 3.5 :) but we do have it here on the Creature Catalog site...

Clay_More

First Post
Mr. Boz, do you know if there are any plans from WoTC about updating the article to 3.5 at some point? The old article was always rather helpful, wouldn't mind seeing it transferred to 3.5.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
aren't "da rulez" pretty well spelled out in the back of the new MM? or is something missing from there?

NarlethDrider

First Post
BOZ said:
aren't "da rulez" pretty well spelled out in the back of the new MM? or is something missing from there?

Dont know, my gaming budjet is non existent at the moment, thats why I asked if they were in the SRD :D ...though, after looking through the SRD, I did not see any info about it :mad:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads