• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to filter the ENWORLD landing page to not show kick starter

WiredNerve

First Post
Is there a way to filter the default enworld landing page to NOT show kick starter projects... whenever I land on this site. The kick starter clutter is really reducing my enjoyment of the site. This all assumes I have cookies enabled and remember me selected for the login options...

Dice4Hire

First Post
Is there a way to filter the default enworld landing page to NOT show kick starter projects... whenever I land on this site. The kick starter clutter is really reducing my enjoyment of the site. This all assumes I have cookies enabled and remember me selected for the login options...

This might be better in Meta.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
With 'meta' is there a way to cut out the DDN clutter? Really the rest of the news is fine for me, but the over-indulgence with DDN is too much.

fba827

Adventurer
hmmm... can news articles even get tags/keywords? that might be the first step that's needed in any form of filtering

Remove ads