How to have an announcement made in the newsletter

Hammerforge

Explorer
I'm interested in having an announcement for a new old-school D&D magazine put into the next enworld e-newsletter. Does anyone know how I can go about that, or whom I should contact? I tried looking around on the site here, but I couldn't find any specific way to go about it. I wanted to look at one of the recent newsletters I received, but unfortunately I don't have a copy anymore.

Thanks.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm interested in having an announcement for a new old-school D&D magazine put into the next enworld e-newsletter. Does anyone know how I can go about that, or whom I should contact?

[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] should be able to help you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Click on the "SEND A SCOOP" button near the top of a page (it's green) or the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Click on the "SEND A SCOOP" button near the top of a page (it's green) or the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page.

Is it a good idea to put the usual announcement in an appropriate forum and also pass along a link in the "scoop" email in case you want to promote the thread or use it in this new cross-posted format (which I think works really well, btw).

Remove ads