D&D 5E How to play DnD 5e for Free

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
Be prepared for several dozen responses from posters stating that, in their country, that's more than the cost of a week's food, they can't ship stuff from the US, and so on.

I agree, seriously, the cost barrier to entry to play D&D is next-to-nothing. It's like, slightly more expensive than playing with rocks and sticks in the dirt outside, and slightly less than buying a second-hand game of Monopoly from a garage sale. But I strongly commend the OP for highlighting a bunch of free resources for people to use.

Cheers, Al'kelhar

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Be prepared for several dozen responses from posters stating that, in their country, that's more than the cost of a week's food, they can't ship stuff from the US, and so on.

I agree, seriously, the cost barrier to entry to play D&D is next-to-nothing. It's like, slightly more expensive than playing with rocks and sticks in the dirt outside, and slightly less than buying a second-hand game of Monopoly from a garage sale. But I strongly commend the OP for highlighting a bunch of free resources for people to use.

Cheers, Al'kelhar
It ships for $0.09 worldwide and is coming from China, not the U.S.. You have a choice of colors too!

I just realized I am slowly talking myself into buying more dice. That I don't need because we're not playing in person.

Remove ads