how to play this game.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is for any type of gladiatorial-style messageboard game, so the answer to your question depends on what game you're referring to. :)

The most prevalent game being played at present is "You Bastard!"[.i]; for instructions, you'd be better off asking on the old boards, since that's where it's currently played.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Turky_Knight, welcome. Glad to hear you are interested in playing YB! I would suggest going to this site where you can read the rules first: YB rules and generator

Check out the rules and the advancement info, then make up a name for your fighter who will start as a white belt. Once the rest of the people playing are over on this new board (which will be soon once I tell them it's up!) then you can try to find someone to fight against using the generator to get random attack moves. Maybe read a thread or two of others fights first if you want to see how it works better before jumping in, or just take the plunge. Ask questions if you have them, most people will take the time to answer you well.

Be aware also that there are two different games mostly played here in the Fight Club. YB is the first and you have the link to that. There is also YB Adventure (or YBA) and it has many similar things but a different rules page which can be found in the 'Useful Threads' thread on this new board here in the Fight Club. Both games are fun so check them out and I hope you stick around to play and enjoy!

Wicht

Hero
So this is the new board - kicks it a couple times

link to rules for YBA can be found in my sig

Attachments

• BshJH4BCAAEeBHo.jpg
    BshJH4BCAAEeBHo.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 24,833
  • ENnies_Logo.jpg
    ENnies_Logo.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 50,019

Sabaron

First Post
You also might want to try challenging someone to an unofficial match, just to get the hang of things before you go on to a real one. :)

Attachments

• dmg_toc.jpg
    dmg_toc.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102,783
  • firearms_p1.jpg
    firearms_p1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 93,907
  • firearms_p2.jpg
    firearms_p2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 121,554

graydoom

First Post
Welcome to YB! Have fun. I believe that there are a couple other relatively new players around. You can either start up a thread and challenge other white belts to battle in it, or wait around and look for someone to fight.

I'd also like to mention YBA. It's an offshoot of YB, and pretty fun, IMO. You might want to look into it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases