How well does ENWorld represent gamers at large?

What percentage of the gamers you know are REGISTERED USERS on Enworld? (RULES BELOW)

• 91 - 100 %

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • 81 - 90 %

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • 71 - 80 %

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 61 - 70 %

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • 51 - 60 %

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 41 - 50 %

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • 31 - 40 %

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 21 - 30 %

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • 11 - 20 %

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 0 - 10 %

Votes: 120 56.1%

Telémakhos

First Post
All in my game group are registered expect one player. A lot of them joined to comment on the Story Hour being done for the games we play in.

Eric Tolle

First Post
Of the 40+ gamers I know, only one other is registeered at rpg.net, and might have registered at enworld. Given his incredibly low opinion of the threads at rpg.net, I doubt he would regularily read articles here without the ability to stab people in the face through the monitor.

Really, most people just play the damn games; they aren't interested in hearing about CoDzilla or how WOTC screwed up Tieflings, or how sad it is that gnomes are relegated to the Monster Manual. In fact I rarely mention enworld or rpg.net by name- the forums have bad reputations.

ZombieButch

First Post
I haven't put a new group together since I moved a couple of months ago, but of the group I left behind I'm the only one who participates either actively or as a lurker in ENWorld, RPGNet, or any other gaming forum.

Allandaros

Explorer
I'm the only one out of my gaming group to hit either EnWorld or RPGnet. If I were to urge my group to join a site, it would probably be RPGnet, just because of the greater system diversity (we're no longer primarily D&D).

Darrin Drader

Explorer
I have a group of five and I'm the only one registered here. In my experience, ENWorld really is composed primarily of the gamer elite. Many people who started as simple posters here have gone on to become movers and shakers in the industry. In a very real sense, the entire membership here is at the top of the food chain of the customer layer of the RPG industry. That carries with it the privilege of being able to directly communicate with the game designers and industry luminaries, but it also carries with it the responsibility of ensuring that we are good shepherds for the rest, whether we're DMs or players.

Haven't voted because of a possible skew you didn't account for. In my group of 12, there are 2 registered members of ENworld. (that would be roughly 17%) however two other players subscribe to OTHER boards making the MB total roughly 25%.

However of all the gamers that I know, ALL of the additional gamers subscribe to ENworld as that is how I met them. (roughly an additional 20 or so) so that would make my ENworld total around 70%....

Take your pick.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Of the 24 people I regularly game with, only myself, the other DM for one of my groups, my girlfriend, and my father visit EN World.

Of us, only I read and post with any regularity; the other three are registered, but don't visit very often, if at all anymore.

Remove ads