D&D 5E How would you homebrew Nelwyn?

Good to know! I was interested but pessimistic, so this is very encouraging to hear.
It's interesting, a couple of nerds inexplicably hated it, but it's been at worst "fine". It's like, did you like Willow? Well here's something pretty similar. It's like they forgot all the jokes and Madmartigan and stuff and remember Willow as some deadly-serious fantasy epic.

I will say in the first episode, inexplicably, Warwick Davis is just totally failing to act, like not even school play level, just reading some lines, but suddenly in the second episode onwards he's fine. So I dunno what happened there but it corrects.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
It's interesting, a couple of nerds inexplicably hated it, but it's been at worst "fine". It's like, did you like Willow? Well here's something pretty similar. It's like they forgot all the jokes and Madmartigan and stuff and remember Willow as some deadly-serious fantasy epic.
Well, that sounds good to me, jokes and silly stuff included.
I will say in the first episode, inexplicably, Warwick Davis is just totally failing to act, like not even school play level, just reading some lines, but suddenly in the second episode onwards he's fine. So I dunno what happened there but it corrects.
How strange. I’ll keep that in mind though for sure!

Quickleaf

Legend
"What did you do after saving the world?"

Attachments

• willow-2-1653671550770.jpg
    willow-2-1653671550770.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 37

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon

I did notice that his acting was particularly bad compared to the others, but he seems to be settling in a bit in the later episode - I still don't think he's a great actor, but it's went from "oof" to "okay".

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases