Hrothgar's Hoard miniature cases

Hrothgars Hoard

First Post
Just found out about this board from one of my backers and thought I'd stop in and plug my KS project

I launched the ROGUE line of miniature cases to hold all your minis in. The ROGUE line of cases measure 5" x 8" and will hold 8-10 human sized miniatures. They are made of solid pieces of wood (no joints to loosen over time) and can come with various engravings and inlays. This project is fully funded and I have already reached several stretch goals and are looking to break through several more before this is over.

Later today, as one of the stretch goals, I will announce the PRIEST line of cases. The PRIEST measures 8" x 12" and can hold up to 32 human sized figures. Also made of solid wood, these cases can also be laser-etched with designs and inlays.

The project will run until the end of February. Come take a look and see what you think. I've gotten a lot of great feedback and have even picked up Stefan Pokorny from Dwarven Forge as a backer.

take a look. I'm not able to do a post with links yet, so head on over to KS and do a search for "Hrothgar's Hoard"

Remove ads