Pathfinder 2E Humble Bundle for Pathfinder 2E

TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
I'm unsure if posts like this are accepted, if not tell me; but Jason Bulmahn shared a Humble Bundle that just launched for Pathfinder 2E.

Here's the link.

The threshold for the three levels of rewards are 7$ and more, 13.50$ and more and 27$ and more. It's mostly PDF for the different core books, supplements and accessories.

What's perhaps more interesting is the option to pay more than 40.50$ (excluding shipping) to get a physical copy of Pathfinder 2E Core Rulebook. Seems like a great deal for anyone that's interested to get into 2E as it gives you an easy way to shuffle through the PDFs to see if you have any interest in some of the supplements released over the last year.

Retreater

Legend
I picked this up. Having a second copy of the Core Rulebook will be handy. It was all a good price - considering the PDFs included. So far my group is really enjoying PF2.

Jadeite

Open Gaming Enthusiast
What's perhaps more interesting is the option to pay more than 40.50$ (excluding shipping) to get a physical copy of Pathfinder 2E Core Rulebook. Seems like a great deal for anyone that's interested to get into 2E as it gives you an easy way to shuffle through the PDFs to see if you have any interest in some of the supplements released over the last year.
It's only 26.50€ for me, but the estimated shipping is $35-$65.

Mercador

Adventurer
It seems like a good price for the 2E physical, until you see it's 40$ for the shipping of the book... Oh well.

Paizo doing that kind of humble bundle sell, does it sounds desperate?

It seems like a good price for the 2E physical, until you see it's 40$ for the shipping of the book... Oh well.

Not necessarily. It is a good way to get new people to try it. Notice there is only one adventure in the bundle. It is like a digital starter set.

Kaodi

Hero
There are some Pathfinder Society scenarios too.

I was not that interested at first but after thinking it over I had decided that if I had any money I would be interested, XD .

In a year where all conventions are cancelled, most game stores are in lockdown, and everyone is looking for ways to keep busy at home....I'd say this is a smart thing they are doing.

kenada

Legend
Supporter
One of my former players (moved away due to career) picked it up and is now joining our next session online. If it gets more people to take a look at PF2 when they might not have before and then go join or start a game, then I’d call that a good thing.

Remove ads