Hunters Needed in the Western Heartlands (IC Thread)

Verbatim

Explorer
The trek is slow as care is given not to jostle the critically wounded dwarf more than necessary. You enter the outskirts of the town as night falls and looking up the moon seems to picking up the first hint of the red hue that will fill it over the next few days.

[sblock=ooc]I will let you all decide what to do next, but I think Hipp is out of the area for a couple of days, so the most vocal of you will be missing. It is good to see you back Xmanii, as I was worried you had left us.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
"A red moon," Riley comments. "Seems a bit ominous, considering." He looks down at the disabled dwarf, and his heart goes out to him. Be with him, Mother, he silently prays even though the dwarf worships a deity other than his own.

hippocrachus

First Post
Albion helped carry the stretcher back to town and breathed a sigh of relief when the group made the journey safely in the night.
"We need a priest and I don't remember seeing any around," the rogue said to the moon. His eyes scanned the gathering darkness, his elven heritage allowing him to still see relatively well.

Last edited:

xmanii

Explorer
Khondar finds himself in a cavern, barely lit, with a slight mist on the ground. The cavern seems to be expertly cut, though he doesn't notice it. His garb is his priestly garb, but like the cavern wall, he doesn't notice that at all either.

There is one passageway leading out. It never occurs to him to try and figure out which way it leads, nor does he think about he got here, he just knows that he should take that passageway.

Mist swirling in his footsteps, he goes toward the passageway.

[sblock]
Verbatim, can you send me an email at patsite at calandyr dot com?
[/sblock]

Remove ads