[hypothetical] what if PCs KILLED Drizzt??!! (the burning question)

hong

WotC's bitch
Eosin the Red said:
What are you talking about?

I killed him just west of Baldurs Gate. He put up one hell of a fight I might add.

However he gets better, and the second time round, he has his friends with him. It's a great opportunity to waste the whole dashed lot of them, basically. :D

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
I think the question as to what would happen would depend upon the individual DM, it wouldn't affect any future publications from WOC. Thats why he's PI and not OGL material, no other publications are allowed to include him within their material, so the question would never arise other than in your own campaign

med stud

First Post
Give the PCs a medal if they kill him.

After looking through the Forgotten Realms- book, I know this much: If I were to use that book, I would leave out all published NPCs, especially mr Gandalf- rip off, who I would use my DM- omnipotence to rost in the 9th Hell for all eternity. Ah... The dreams :)

Rashak Mani

First Post
I was thinking of making a high level evil group and some of the initial foes would be Drizzt and Wulfgar together. They would try to kill them as part of a larger mission. Evil gods prodding them on and stuff like that... Loth would be happy indeed.

Drizzt is a hard opponent to my reckoning... high SR allows him to survive magical enemies... and his 2 scimitars arent exactly a milk run...

Wulfgar would just be a little help... a simple hold person would stop him fast.

Carnifex

First Post
Actually, Drizzt could be quite a valuable bargaining chip for a party of questionable morals. If during the plot there was something that the drow had that the PC's wanted, or information they knew, or whatnot, and they wanted to bargain for it or get into Lloth's good (evil) books - well, bring Drizzt in. It wouldn't mean killing him themselves (though they might be asked to do that too) but imagine the jubilation of the drow priesthood if one tied-up ranger was deposited on their doorstep courtesy of the party! And they'd think twice about reneging on any deals they'd made before too, if the party are that powerful to be able to bring down Drizzr even with the sods horde of allies.

Remove ads