• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I AM GROOT! (or I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy)

That was my thought also. Or at least this event will lead to them creating one.

The whole idea of a human with a gem also made me think they may explore Terra some also. Then of course they revealed Peter Quill's special background.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I figure the flying guy in the upper left hand corner of that pic could be Adam Warlock.
Nah, it is The Vision. Jarvis corrupted by Ultron and becoming his servant until he betrays him, joins the Avenger and becomes the lover of the Scarlet Witch (That cute Olsen girl). Paul Bettany plays The Vision.

Or biggest let down ever.
Indeed. The biggest vilainous dud ever. It would ruin the entire MCU build up. Ruin it for ever!

I wonder if it'll become a movie series of its own.
I doubt it. It will culminate with Avenger 3 and it might mean reboot time. The Infinity Gauntlet is the perfect tool to reboot the entire MCU. You can play with time and space with it and you could pull a reboot à la Star Trek. Wanna change who plays Tony Stark and his background? Blame it on the Gauntlet.

At some point they will have to reboot the MCU and they have a in MCU tool to do it. It could save us from Spider-Man-like remakes.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Adam Warlock:
Is in his cocoon in the background of The Collector's place. The figure in the back corner of the Avengers poster is The Vision, as others have already noted.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads