• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I can't WAIT to run Numenera!!!

LexStarwalker

First Post
Sorry, somehow I posted this in the wrong subforum.

Am I the only one greatly anticipating the release of this game? In case you don't know, Numenera is a new science fantasy rpg by Monte Cook. I unfortunately missed the kickstarter. I just found out about the game last week. It looks amazing!

I can't post links yet because I just joined, but you can go to Numenera.com to see more.

I'm going to be running it as soon as it comes out in the Bothell, WA area, so if you're nearby and want to play (this coming fall), let me know.

Otherwise, let us know if you're going to be trying out this game.

Sorry, somehow I posted this in the wrong subforum.

Am I the only one greatly anticipating the release of this game? In case you don't know, Numenera is a new science fantasy rpg by Monte Cook. I unfortunately missed the kickstarter. I just found out about the game last week. It looks amazing!

I can't post links yet because I just joined, but you can go to Numenera.com to see more.

I'm going to be running it as soon as it comes out in the Bothell, WA area, so if you're nearby and want to play (this coming fall), let me know.

Otherwise, let us know if you're going to be trying out this game.

I am interested in the game, but not much new information has come out recently. I really enjoyed Monte Cook's World of Darkness and I hope this is similar but much less complex.

awindgate

First Post
I think it will be a lot of fun and a good change from dnd message boards about next and the edition wars:cool:

really excited...have not fet this way in a long time.

Remove ads