I Defended the Walls Kickstarter updates?

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Maybe I've just missed the emails? Or has there been any news on the Kickstarter front?

I was hoping to see those custom dice soon (have they been ordered, are they on their way?)

Plus, has there been any word on the T-shirts? I was hoping to proclaim ENWorld's success at some upcoming Cons...

CAFRedblade

Explorer
I too am wondering where things site with the Dice.
Morrus, I know you said things were moving a little slowly via Twitter (same Handle).
But perhaps an official update on the site or through Kickstarter on where the final rewards sit.

Really would like to use some ENWorld dice for both DM'ing and playing.

Thanks!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hah! Sorry guys! One one of the things about KS is that you get asked the same question in multiple locations, sometimes publicly, sometimes privately, and answer them, and then don't realise that not everybody has seen that answer despite having given it a dozen or so times! I guess what I should say to everyone is -- please only refer to the Kickstarter comments tab for updates, and I'll start using that exclusively and refer everyone who asks me to it - hopefully while avoiding angering them! That way information doesn't get spread piecemeal across a dozen platforms/locations, which doesn't help anybody!

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Well, been a year since I started the thread. Been checking the kickstarter page for updates, and haven't seen anything.

Anything new with dice and t-shirts?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sure, but dice and t-shirts are what I was curious about. Haven't seen anything on those.

They were mentioned briefly in the last update. There hasn't been a secret update since! But I'll be sure to post one as soon as I knock those last few bits out! I don't want to start posting random bits of information in different places, as this time last year I found myself saying things like "Oh, yeah, you have to check that Paizo thread for that, and this EN World thread for this, and I posted on Twitter about that" which doesn't help anybody! So, as I mentioned up above, keep an eye on the KS page, rather than here - I won't be posting any info here. :)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Found it! Apologies! I checked the Updates and the Comments - but did not read through the Comments on the Update. :D

Thanks, and looking forward to proclaiming ENWorld's awesomeness in public!

Remove ads